* 2 no: Mangoes, cut into small square pieces
* 4 tsp: Chilli powder
* 3 tsp: Salt
* 1/2 teaspoon: Asafoetida
* 1 teaspoon: Turmeric powder
* 1/2 teaspoon: Mustard seeds
* 1 teaspoon: Oil
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. To that add mustard seeds.
3. When it pops reduce heat to low and add chilli pwd, salt, asafoetida, turmeric and stir for about 3 min.
4. Turn off the heat. Let it cool for a while.
5. Add this mixture to the cut mangoes and mix thoroughly.
6. Keep this for 7-8 days for the flavour to seep into mangoes.
7. You can add a little bit of distilled vinegar if you like. It will help to keep the freshness.
its nice………………… thanks for giving me
Simple to make and tastes excellent…
V have gone crazy with the taste, will be happy if you can provide the recipe for the tiny raw mangoes pickled whole…