Butter – 1/2 cup, soft
Sugar – 1/4 cup, granulated
Brown Sugar – 1/4 cup
Flour – 1 cup
Cinnamon – 1/2 tblsp
Baking Soda – 1/4 tsp
1. Combine the butter and both the sugars in a bowl.
2. Mix well until smooth and creamy.
3. Now add the flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
4. Mix well.
5. Add a spoonful of the dough into ungreased cookie trays (or moulds).
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 325F for 8 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges.
7. Remove and cool.
image credit: framed cooks
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !