Chicken Breasts – 250 gms, boneless, skinless
Ginger – 2 tsp, finely chopped
Thyme – 2 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
Red Chilli Flakes – 1/4 tsp
Allspice Powder – 1/2 tsp
Nutmeg Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cinnamon Powder – 1 tsp
Garlic Powder – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. In a small bowl, mix all the spices.
2. Lightly coat the chicken with oil and apply the spice mixture.
3. Grill the chicken on a preheated medium grill for 6 minutes on each side.
4. Remove and serve.
Jerk Chicken Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Jerk Chicken Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.