Chicken Breasts – 250 gms, boneless, skinless
Ginger – 2 tsp, finely chopped
Thyme – 2 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
Red Chilli Flakes – 1/4 tsp
Allspice Powder – 1/2 tsp
Nutmeg Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cinnamon Powder – 1 tsp
Garlic Powder – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. In a small bowl, mix all the spices.
2. Lightly coat the chicken with oil and apply the spice mixture.
3. Grill the chicken on a preheated medium grill for 6 minutes on each side.
4. Remove and serve.
Jerk Chicken Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Jerk Chicken Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.