Rocket leaves have a wonderful, peppery flavour. If rocket leaves is not available, you can use spinach or any green leaf for this salad.
- Rocket Leaves – 225 gms, chopped
- Spinach Leaves – 225 gms, chopped
- Coriander Leaves – 2 bunches, large, chopped
- Parsley – 4 to 5 sprigs, chopped
For the Dressing:
- Garlic – 2 cloves, crushed
- Olive Oil – 5 to 6 tblsp
- White Wine Vinegar – 3 to 4 tsp
- Paprika – 1/4 tsp
- Cayenne Pepper or Red Chilli Flakes – as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- Place the rocket and spinach leaves in a bowl.
- Scatter the coriander and parsley leaves.
- Blend all the dressing ingredients and pour over the salad.
- Serve immediately.