- Cucumber – 1/2, peeled, halved lengthways, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- Mixed Lettuce Leaves, torn into small pieces
- Watercress – 1 bunch
- Chicory – 1 head, sliced
- Fresh Herbs – 3 tblsp, chopped (parsley, thyme, etc.…)
For the Dressing:
- White Wine Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Dijon Mustard – 1 tsp
- Olive Oil – 5 tblsp
- Salt as per taste
- Black Pepper Powder as per taste
- Mix the vinegar and mustard together.
- Add the oil, salt and pepper powder. Mix well.
- Toss the cucumber, lettuce leaves, watercress, chicory and herbs together in a bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss lightly to coat the salad well.
- Serve at once.