- Watermelon – 1 kg, cubed, juices reserved
- Mint Leaves – 3/4 cup, cut into strips
- White Onion – 1, finely sliced
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Fruity Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
- Dijon Mustard – 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Rocket Leaves – 100 gms
- Feta Cheese – 100 gms, crumbled
- Combine the watermelon and onion in a bowl.
- Toss lightly.
- Whisk the lime juice, oil, mustard and salt into 1/4 cup of the watermelon juice.
- Drizzle over the salad.
- Before serving, garnish with the mint leaves and rocket leaves.
- Scatter the cheese on top.
Image credit: flickr.com/photos/ricepot/4526130024/