Gobi -3 cups
onions -1 cup
peas -1.5 cup
curry leaves -7-8 fresh
Mustard -1 tsp
Red chillies -2
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
Chilly powder -2 tsp
Coconut grates- 2 tsp
salt -as per taste
1. Take a pan add oil, mustard seeds, chillies to this.
2. Just when the mustard starts to splutter add chopped onions and saute them till they turn light brown.
3. Now add the florets of cauliflower, saute it then add turmeric powder, salt chilly powder and pepper powder.
4. Mix all and cook by simmering and stirring occassionally for about 10 mins.
5. Serve with rotis or even with rice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !