- Oranges – 4
- Red Onion – 1, sliced into rings
- Black Olives – 15, rinsed
For the Dressing:
- Lemon Juice – 2 tblsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Hot Chilli Paste – 1/3 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Peel the oranges, removing all white pith.
- Slice thickly and arrange on a platter with the slices overlapping.
- Scatter onion rings and olives over the top.
- To make the dressing, whisk the lemon juice with the cumin and chilli paste in a small bowl.
- Season with salt.
- Drizzle evenly over the salad.
- Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes before serving.