Rice- 2 cups
beaten rice-1/2 cup[for softness]
methi seeds-1 tsp
salt- 2 tsp
1. Soak the rice and methi seeds in warm water for atleast 2-3 hrs.
2. Mash well ripen banan’s and put it in the blender and add soaked rice and methi seeds,blend into a fine paste adding enough water.
3. Remove it into a vessel add salt and keep it in a warm place so that the batter can undergo fermentation and rise up to give a fluffy dosa. Keep it over night.
4. Stir properly and add salt as per taste,then pour into a well heated pan to for a good round dosa.
5. Apply ghee and revert and apply ghee on the opposite side. Serve hot with spicy chutney at the side.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !