- Peking Roast Duck – 400 gms (or boneless honey-roasted Duck), cut into strips or cubed
- Kiwifruit – 5, peeled and wedged
- Watercress or Lettuce
- Almonds – 1/4 cup, slivered, toasted
- Raspberry Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Light Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
- Black Pepper Powder
- Mix the duck strips, kiwifruit cubes, watercress, almonds in a bowl.
- Drizzle the vinegar and olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss gently until everything is mixed well.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.