A popular appetizer/light meal, this salad is made with apples, grapes, walnuts in a mayonnaise dressing and served on a bed of lettuce.
- Green Apple – 1, seeds removed and cut into chunks
- Red Apples – 2, seeds removed and cut into chunks
- Celery Stalk – 2, sliced
- Mayonnaise – 3/4 cup
- Lemon Juice – 2 tsp (optional)
- Honey – 1/4 tsp (optional)
- Lettuce Leaves – few, chopped
- Walnut – 1/2 cup, halved
- Mix the apples, celery and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Add the walnuts.
- Mix well.
- Place the lettuce leaves on a serving bowl or plate.
- Place the salad on top of the lettuce.