- Potatoes – 3, large, cubed
- Turmeric Powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Plain Yogurt – 1 cup
- Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
- Chickpeas – 425 gms, rinsed and drained
- Onion – 1, finely chopped
- Coriander – 1/2 cup, chopped
- Mint – 1/2 cup, chopped
- Green Chilli – 1, deseeded and finely chopped
- Mild Curry Powder – 2 tsp
- Cherry Tomatoes – 10, halved
- Bring a pan of water to the boil.
- Add turmeric powder and 1 tsp salt.
- Boil potatoes until tender and tip into a strainer.
- Rinse under cold running water and drain.
- Combine the chickpeas, onion, coriander, mint, yogurt, lemon juice, chilli and curry powder.
- Mix gently.
- Add the cooked potatoes into the salad.
- Scatter the cherry tomatoes on top.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and mint leaves.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !