- Broad Beans – 400 gms, shelled
- Baby Spinach Leaves – 100 gms
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 1/3 cup
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 2 tblsp
- Parmesan Cheese – 50 gms, shaved or grated
- Black Pepper – ground
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to the boil.
- Cook the broad beans for about 4 minutes.
- Drain and keep aside to cool.
- Remove the outer pod of the beans.
- Mix the beans with the spinach leaves and pile onto plates.
- Whisk the oil and lemon juice together.
- Drizzle over the salad.
- Scatter with the cheese and season with ground black pepper.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !