- Potatoes – 3, pink pontiac variety
- Kipfler Potatoes – 4
- Olive Oil
- Salt flakes
- Baby Spinach Leaves – 80 gms
- Classic Aioli – 3/4 cup
- Scrub the pink potatoes, but leave unpeeled.
- Cut into 1 cm slices.
- Peel the kipflers and cut into 1 cm slices.
- Steam potatoes until almost cooked and spread on paper towels to dry.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Heat a ribbed pan over high heat and cook the potatoes until well branded with sear marks on both sides.
- While the potatoes are grilling, remove any thick stems from the spinach and spread over a platter.
- Whisk 2 tblsp of water into the aioli to make it smooth.
- Arrange the warm potatoes over the spinach and pour on the dressing.