- Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
- Bacon Rashers – 4
- Iceberg Lettuce – 1, chopped into small pieces
- Red Capsicum – 1/4, large, finely sliced into long strips
- Carrot – 1, peeled and grated
- Celery Stalk – 1/2, finely sliced
- Tomato – 1, peeled, deseeded and chopped
- Spring Onions – 3, finely sliced
- Cheese – 50 gms, cubed
- Hard-boiled Eggs – 2, chopped
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add the bacon and fry until crispy.
- Cool and drain bacon. And then cut into 2 cm pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, capsicum, carrot, celery, tomato, bacon and spring onions.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add the cheese and egg.
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette and toss lightly.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !