- Green Beans – 150 gms
- Thickly sliced Ham off the bone – 250 gms, cubed
- Pecorino or any other firm salty cheese – 125 gms, cubed
- Red Capsicum – 1/2 cup, marinated and chopped
- Semi-dried Tomatoes – 1/2 cup, chopped
- Spring Onions – 3, thinly sliced on an angle
- Kalamata Olives – 30, small, pitted
- Basil or Rocket Pesto – 3 tblsp
- Top and tail the beans.
- Cut each in half and boil in lightly salted water for 3 minutes.
- Drain and refresh in iced water and drain again.
- Place the beans in a bowl with ham, cheese, capsicum, tomatoes, spring onions and olives.
- Stir well.
- Stir the pesto.