- Salami – 250 gms
- Tomato – 1, large, roughly chopped
- Capsicum – 3/4 cup, diced
- Semi-dried Tomatoes – 1/2 cup, chopped
- Artichokes – 1/2 cup, marinated, chopped
- Spring Onion – 1, chopped
- Flat-leaf Parsley – 1 cup, chopped
For the Dressing:
- Balsamic Vinegar – 2 tsp
- Fruity extra-virgin Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
- Salt as per taste
- Ground Black Pepper
- Peel the salami and cut into chunks.
- Combine with all the other ingredients in a bowl.
- For the dressing, whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and mix well.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !