- Potatoes – 2, large
- Grain-Mustard Vinaigrette – 3 to 4 tblsp
- Butter Lettuce – 1, small
- Onion – 1, cut into rings
- Hard-boiled Eggs – 3, cut into wedges
- Cold Roast Beef – 150 gms, cut into strips
- Cut the potatoes into chunks and boil until tender or for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Drain well and transfer into a bowl.
- While the potatoes are still hot, drizzle with half the dressing and set aside to cool.
- Spread lettuce over individual plates.
- Arrange potatoes, onion, eggs and beef strips on top.
- Drizzle with the remaining dressing.