- Tuna – 450 gms, canned or cooked
- Tomatoes – 2, deseeded and diced
- Onion – 1, finely diced
- Jalapeno Chilli – 1, chopped
- Red Capsicum – 1/2, finely diced
- Yellow Capsicum – 1/2, finely diced
- Drained Capers – 2 tblsp, chopped
- Stuffed Green Olives – 15, sliced
- Fresh Basil – 3 tblsp, chopped
For the Dressing:
- Fruity Olive Oil – 1/4 cup
- Lime Juice – as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- Black Pepper – ground
- Drain the tuna and break into chunks.
- Place in a bowl.
- Add the remaining salad ingredients and mix well.
- To make the dressing, whisk the oil, lime juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour it over the salad and toss gently.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !