- Crabmeat – 200 gms, cooked
- Prawns – 250 gms, peeled and cooked
- Celery Stalks – 4, large, finely chopped
- Small Onion – 1, finely chopped
For the Dressing:
- Mayonnaise – 1/2 cup
- Sour Cream – 2 tblsp
- Parsley – 2 tblsp
- Lemon Juice
- Ground Black Pepper
- Cut the crabmeat into bite-sized chunks.
- Mix with the prawns, celery and onion.
- Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream and parsley with a squeeze of lemon juice and a little cold water to make a smooth, creamy dressing.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix the dressing with the salad.
- Serve chilled.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !