- Crabmeat – 120 gms
- Asparagus Spears – 8
- Spring Onions – 2, sliced
- Fresh Red Chilli – 1, deseeded and cut into thin strips
- Coriander – few sprigs
- Vietnamese Dressing – 1/4 cup
- Roasted Macadamia Nuts – 1 tblsp, crushed
- Pick over the crabmeat to remove any fragments of shell.
- Bring a shallow pan of lightly salted water to the boil.
- Cook the asparagus for a minute until bright green, then drain and refresh in iced water.
- Drain again and slice thinly at an angle.
- In a bowl, mix crabmeat, asparagus, spring onions, chilli and most of the herbs.
- Toss gently with the dressing.
- Pile onto bowls.
- Garnish with the nuts and remaining herbs.