- Baby Spinach Leaves – 200 gms
- Bacon – 3 rashers (short cut)
- Light Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
- Hard-boiled Eggs – 3, coarsely chopped
- Spring Onions – 3, finely chopped
- Sour Cream – 3 tblsp
- Mayonnaise – 1 tblsp
- Dijon Mustard – 2 to 3 tsp
- Lemon Juice
- Remove the large stems from spinach.
- Cook the bacon in the oil in a non-stick pan until crisp.
- Combine the spinach leaves, egg and onion in a salad bowl.
- Mix the cooked bacon along with its cooking fat with sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice.
- Add a little water if the mixture is too thick.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
- Toss well.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !