- Button Mushrooms – 300 gms, sliced
- Juice and Zest of 1/2 Orange
- Juice and Zest of 1/2 Lemon
- Light Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
- Spring Onions – 2, sliced
- Garlic – 1 clove, finely chopped
- Basil – 3 tblsp, chopped
- Parsley – 3 tblsp, chopped
- Thyme Leaves – 1 tblsp
- Salt as per taste
- Black Pepper
- Place mushrooms in a bowl and add the orange and lemon juice and zest and the oil, spring onions, garlic and herbs.
- Toss gently.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For a crisp salad, serve at once.
- Alternatively, leave for a couple of hours to allow the oil and juices to soak in and soften the mushrooms.