- Snake Beans – 250 gms
For the Soy Dressing:
- Sesame Seeds – 1 1/2 tblsp
- Sesame Oil – 1 tblsp
- Salad Oil – 2 tblsp
- Light Soy Sauce – 1 tblsp
- Squeeze of Lemon Juice
- Cut the snake beans into 4 cm pieces.
- Boil in lightly salted water for 3 minutes or until tender but still a little crisp.
- Drain and refresh in cold water.
- To make the dressing, fry the sesame seeds over medium heat for about 60 seconds.
- Grind the seeds coarsely.
- Combine the sesame oil and salad oil with soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Add lemon juice to taste.
- Add the ground sesame seeds.
- Drain the beans well and transfer it to a bowl.
- Add the dressing.
- Toss lightly.