- Wild Rocket Leaves – 125 gms
- Red Cherry Tomatoes – 200 gms
- Fresh Basil – 1 small bunch
- Vine-ripened Tomatoes – 3, cut into small wedges
- Fruity Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt as per taste
- Ground Black Pepper
- Shaved Pecorino Cheese
- Place the rocket leaves in a bowl and scatter the cherry tomatoes on top.
- Strip basil leaves from the stems and tear them into pieces.
- Add the tomato wedges and basil to the salt.
- Drizzle the olive oil generously and sparingly with red wine vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Scatter the cheese on top.
- Toss lightly.