- Capsicum – 3 (1 each of red, yellow and green)
- Carrot – 1, peeled
- Cucumber – 1
- Celery – 1 stalk, thinly sliced
- Salad Onion – 1, finely sliced
- Mixed Herbs – 1/2 cup, chopped
- Sweet Chilli Sauce – 1 1/2 tblsp
- Vinaigrette – 4 tblsp
- Cut the capsicums into thin long strips.
- Grate the carrot coarsely.
- Deseed the cucumber and cut the flesh into fine sticks.
- Mix the capsicum, carrot, cucumber, celery, onion and herbs in a bowl.
- Combine the sweet chilli sauce with the vinaigrette.
- Pour over the salad.
- Mix well.