- Radicchio – 1 small head
- Curly Endive – 1 small
- Witlof – 1 to 2
- Pancetta or Bacon – 3 slices, cut into strips
- Roquefort Cheese – 100 gms
- Fruity Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Finely shred the radicchio.
- Combine with the endive and witlof leaves in a bowl.
- Heat a non-stick pan and fry the bacon until crisp.
- Cut the cheese into bite-sized pieces
- Mix the bacon and cheese through the salad leaves.
- Add a generous swirl of olive oil and a splash of vinegar.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !