Italian Shredded Carrot Salad Recipe
- Carrots – 5, peeled
- Red Onion – 1, sliced
- Black Olives – 30, small and pitted
- Mixed Herbs – few tiny sprigs of rosemary, oregano and thyme, finely chopped
For the Dressing:
- Fruity Extra-Virgin Olive Oil – 1/4 cup
- Red Wine Vinegar – 4 to 5 tsp
- Garlic – 1/2 tsp, crushed
- Fresh Red Chilli – 1/3 tsp, crushed
- Ground Black Pepper
- Salt as per taste
- Coarsely grate the carrots.
- To make the dressing, whisk the oil and vinegar in a medium-sized bowl.
- Whisk in the garlic and chilli.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the carrot, onion, olives and half the herbs to the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Serve the salad in small bowls garnished with remaining herbs.
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Italian Shredded Carrot Salad from Awesome Cuisine.