- Fennel Bulbs – 300 gms
- Coral Lettuce – 1 small head
- Pecorino Cheese – 100 gms
- Fruity Extra-Virgin Olive Oil – 1 1/2 tblsp
- Red Wine Vinegar – 2 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper
- Thyme – few sprigs
- Oregano – few sprigs
- Trim the fennel, reserving the ferny fronds for garnish.
- Slice the fennel finely using a sharp knife.
- Combine the fennel and lettuce in a shallow bowl and shave the cheese over the top.
- Drizzle the olive oil and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with fennel fronds, thyme and oregano.