- Dried Wakame Seaweed Flakes – 2 tblsp
- Cucumbers – 2
- Spring Onions – 2, sliced
- Salt as per taste
For the Dressing:
- Sesame Oil – 2 tblsp
- Light Soy Sauce – 1 1/4 tblsp
- Rice Vinegar – 1 1/4 tblsp
- Sugar – 1 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli Flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Soak the seaweed in cold water until it softens and expands.
- Using a peeler, shave the cucumber into fine long strips, discarding the seeds.
- In a bowl, mix the cucumber strips, spring onions and drained seaweed.
- To make the dressing, combine the sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and chilli flakes in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad.
- Add salt to taste and mix well.
- Cover and chill for 20 minutes before serving.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !