Cucumber, Beansprout and Radish Salad Recipe
- Cucumber – 2
- White Radish – 8 to 10, small
- Snow Pea Sprouts – 1/3, trimmed
- Bean Sprouts – 1 1/2 cups, blanched and refreshed
- Spring Onion – 1, finely sliced
For the Dressing:
- Zest and Juice of 1 Orange
- Light Soy Sauce – 1 1/2 tblsp
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Rice Vinegar – 1 tsp
- White Pepper
- Peel and deseed the cucumbers and cut into slender sticks.
- Peel the white radish and cut into halves.
- Toss the cucumbers, radishes, sprouts and spring onions in a bowl.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour it over the salad and mix well.
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Cucumber, Beansprout and Radish Salad from Awesome Cuisine.