- Cucumber – 2
- White Radish – 8 to 10, small
- Snow Pea Sprouts – 1/3, trimmed
- Bean Sprouts – 1 1/2 cups, blanched and refreshed
- Spring Onion – 1, finely sliced
For the Dressing:
- Zest and Juice of 1 Orange
- Light Soy Sauce – 1 1/2 tblsp
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Rice Vinegar – 1 tsp
- White Pepper
- Peel and deseed the cucumbers and cut into slender sticks.
- Peel the white radish and cut into halves.
- Toss the cucumbers, radishes, sprouts and spring onions in a bowl.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour it over the salad and mix well.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !