- Cos Lettuce – 1/2
- Curly Endive Eaves – 2 cups, loosely packed
- Gorgonzola Cheese – 125 gms (or any other strong blue cheese)
- Walnuts – 1/2 cup, chopped
- Black Pepper – ground, as required
- Salt as per taste
For the Dressing:
- Walnut Oil – 1/4 cup
- White Wine Vinegar – 2 tsp
- Place the lettuce leaves and endives in a bowl.
- To make the dressing, combine the walnuts oil and vinegar.
- Drizzle a little over the salad leaves.
- Cut the gorgonzola cheese into chunks.
- Add to the salad along with the walnuts.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with more dressing.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !