- White Cabbage – 250 gms, shredded
- Red Cabbage – 500 gms, shredded
- Chives – 1/2 bunch, chopped
- Plain Yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Cream – 1 to 2 tblsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 1/2 tblsp
- Salt as per taste
- Freshly ground Black Pepper
- White Onion – 1, finely sliced
- Walnuts – 1/2 cup, chopped
- In a large bow, mix together the chives, yogurt, cream and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cabbage and onion.
- Stir until the dressing is evenly spread.
- Cover and keep it in a fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
- Just before serving, add the walnuts and stir once or twice.