– 200 grams mixed vegetables (beans, carrots, potatoes) finely chopped.
– 1 medium onion(s) chopped
– 2 tablespoon(s) butter
– 1 tablespoon(s) plain flour (maida)
– 4 teacups milk
– 1 teacup(s) water
– salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil the vegetables in water on medium heat for about 6 minutes or till tender and cooked.
2. In a pan, heat butter on medium level for a few seconds.
3. Add the chopped onions and fry for about 3 minutes or till onions are transparent.
4. Add the flour and milk. Stir well.
5. Now add the vegetables and water.
6. Mix well and keep on medium heat for about 4 minutes.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Serve hot with croutons.