- Avocado – 1, large and diced
- Sweet Corn Kernels – 1 cup, cooked
- Cucumber – 1/2 cup, diced
- Cherry Tomatoes – 12, small and halved
- White Onion – 1, finely chopped
- Fresh Coriander – 2 to 3 tblsp
For the Chilli-Lime Dressing:
- Juice of 1 Large Lime
- Light Olive Oil – 1/4 cup
- Red Chilli – 1, small, deseeded and finely chopped
- Brown Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Combine the avocado, sweet corn, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, onion and coriander in a salad bowl.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients in a small bowl until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the dressing over the salad.
- Toss well.
- Leave it for at-least 20 minutes before serving.