- Rosemary Sprigs – 10
- Garlic Cloves – 4
- Balsamic Vinegar – 1 cup
- Wash the rosemary sprigs, dry and tear off the leaves from the stems.
- Split the garlic cloves in half lengthwise.
- Combine the leaves and garlic halves in a clean jar.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, heat the vinegar until it starts to bubble around the edges of the pan.
- Wait until it cools a little, then pour into the jar with the rosemary and garlic.
- When it is completely cool, cover the jar and store in a cool, ark place.
- Check from time to time to see whether the vinegar has reached the desired strength.
- Before using, strain the vinegar through a fine strainer into clean jars.
- Add a fresh sprig of rosemary for decoration, cover again and store in a cool, dark place.