- Lemongrass Stalks – 2
- Garlic Cloves – 2, peeled
- Ginger – 1 tblsp, grated
- Rice Wine Vinegar – 1 cup
- Wash and dry the lower portion of the lemongrass stalks.
- Crush them slightly.
- Cut them if you like small pieces.
- Cut the garlic cloves in half lengthwise.
- Place the lemongrass, garlic and ginger pieces into a clean jar.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, heat the rice wine vinegar until it starts to bubble around the edges od the pan.
- Remove from the heat.
- Let it cool a bit.
- Add to the jar with the other ingredients.
- When completely cool, cover the jar and store in a dark, dry place.