3-4 carrots grated
3-4 tbsp groundnut powder (Singdhana)
(unsalted, unskinned groundnut to be roasted and powdered)
1 cup curd
salt to taste
1. Combine the carrots, groundnut powder and mix well
2. Add salt & curds and serve immediately
Carrot Raita Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Carrot Raita Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.