3-4 carrots grated
3-4 tbsp groundnut powder (Singdhana)
(unsalted, unskinned groundnut to be roasted and powdered)
1 cup curd
salt to taste
1. Combine the carrots, groundnut powder and mix well
2. Add salt & curds and serve immediately
Carrot Raita Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 6 Health Benefits of Paneer The best and most common cheese of India, paneer was first used in the Middle East. It was introduced in the Indian Cuisine...
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Carrot Raita Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.