3-4 carrots grated
3-4 tbsp groundnut powder (Singdhana)
(unsalted, unskinned groundnut to be roasted and powdered)
1 cup curd
salt to taste
1. Combine the carrots, groundnut powder and mix well
2. Add salt & curds and serve immediately
Carrot Raita Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Carrot Raita Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.