- Plain Yogurt – 1 1/4 cups
- Dijon Mustard – 2 tsp
- White Wine Vinegar – 2 to 3 tblsp
- Sunflower Oil – 4 tsp
- Parsley – 2 tblsp, coarsely chopped
- Fresh Chives – 2 tblsp, snipped
- Fresh Tarragon – 2 tblsp, coarsely chopped
- Scallion – 1, coarsely chopped
- Watercress – 1 tblsp, coarsely chopped
- Put the yogurt, mustard, vinegar and oil in a food processor.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Process on medium speed until thoroughly combined.
- Add the parsley, chives, tarragon, scallion and watercress.
- Process for a few seconds to chop finely and blend.
- Use immediately.