1 cup garlic flakes
1 cup dry shredded coconut or copra
1 cup roasted peanuts
1 handful of sesame seeds
1 cup dry red chillies
salt as per taste
1. Separately roast all the above ingredients.
2. Let it cool and grind it coarsely.
3. After grinding allow it to cool again.
Dry Garlic Chutney Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Dry Garlic Chutney Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.