1 cup garlic flakes
1 cup dry shredded coconut or copra
1 cup roasted peanuts
1 handful of sesame seeds
1 cup dry red chillies
salt as per taste
1. Separately roast all the above ingredients.
2. Let it cool and grind it coarsely.
3. After grinding allow it to cool again.
Dry Garlic Chutney Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Dry Garlic Chutney Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.