- Vinegar – 2 tblsp (Balsamic or Red Wine or White Wine)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 4 to 6 tblsp
- Dijon Mustard – 1 tsp
- Fine Sugar – a pinch
- Fresh Basil Leaves – 1 tblsp
- Sun-dried Tomatoes – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Place all the ingredients in a screw-top jar and close the lid.
- Shake well.
- Alternatively beat all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Use as much oil as you like.
- Use the dressing immediately.
- If you want to store it, do not add the herbs, it will then keep for 3 to 4 days in the fridge.