- Garlic Cloves – 2, crushed
- Juice of 1 1/2 Lemons
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 4 tblsp
- Fresh Flat-leaf Parsley – 2 tblsp, chopped
- Seafood Cocktail – 600 gms, cooked (shrimp, mussels, clams, calamari rings and cockles)
- Roasted Red Bell Pepper – 1, sliced into thin strips
- Black Olives – 12, pitted
- Fresh Basil – 2 tblsp, shredded
- Whisk the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and parsley with salt and pepper.
- Drain the seafood, if necessary, and place in a serving dish.
- Add the red bell pepper and olives.
- Mix with the garlic mixture, turning to coat.
- Let it stand in a cool place for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Stir again before serving.
- Sprinkle the basil on top.