5 sticks of celery
2 sliced potatoes
1 chopped onion
4 chopped spring onions with leaves
200 grams fresh cream
1 tbsp butter
salt and pepper to taste.
1. Heat the butter and sauté the onions, spring onions and celery for at least 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Put the potatoes and sauté again for some time.
3. Put 5 teacups of water and cook.
4. When cooked, blend in a liquidiser and strain.
5. Keep the soup to boil for a few minutes.
6. Beat the cream and add three-quarters to the soup.
7. Put salt and pepper and mix properly.