- Celery Stalks – 2, strings removed
- Arugula – 4 small handful
- Brine-cured Anchovy Fillets – 12 to 15, halved lengthwise
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 1 1/2 tblsp
- Salt as per taste
- Pepper as required
- Thick Lemon Wedges to serve
- Quarter the celery stalks lengthwise and slice into 3 inch sticks.
- Soak in ice cold water for 30 minutes, until crisp and slightly curled, then drain and pat dry.
- Place a small pile of arugula on individual serving plates.
- Arrange the celery and anchovy fillets on top.
- Spoon over a little olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with thick wedges of lemon.