Garlic Cloves – 1 cup
Dry Red Chillies – 5 to 6 or as required
Tamarind – a small ball
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Urad Dal – 1 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Oil – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat 1 tblsp oil in a pan.
2. Add the garlic cloves and saute well.
3. Add tamarind, dry red chillies and salt.
4. Stir-fry for a minute and remove.
5. Transfer to a mixer jar and grind well.
6. Add 1 tblsp of oil and fry the mustard seeds, urad dal and curry leaves.
7. Add this to the chutney and mix.
8. Serve hot with idli, dosa or curd rice.
Garlic Chutney Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Garlic Chutney Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.