Garlic Cloves – 1 cup
Dry Red Chillies – 5 to 6 or as required
Tamarind – a small ball
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Urad Dal – 1 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Oil – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat 1 tblsp oil in a pan.
2. Add the garlic cloves and saute well.
3. Add tamarind, dry red chillies and salt.
4. Stir-fry for a minute and remove.
5. Transfer to a mixer jar and grind well.
6. Add 1 tblsp of oil and fry the mustard seeds, urad dal and curry leaves.
7. Add this to the chutney and mix.
8. Serve hot with idli, dosa or curd rice.
Garlic Chutney Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Garlic Chutney Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.