Chicken Breasts – 2, boneless, skinless, flattened thin
Honey – 1/8 cup
Worcestershire Sauce – 1/2 tblsp
Olive Oil – 1/2 tblsp
Lemon Juice – 100 ml, mixed with 1/4 of water
1. Mix the honey, worcestershire sauce, olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl.
2. Pour the mixture on to a greased baking dish.
3. Place this into a preheated oven at 325F for 30 seconds.
4. Place the chicken and coat well with the liquid.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.
6. Remove and serve with cooked rice.
Honey Lemon Chicken Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Honey Lemon Chicken Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.