Chicken Breasts – 2, boneless, skinless, flattened thin
Honey – 1/8 cup
Worcestershire Sauce – 1/2 tblsp
Olive Oil – 1/2 tblsp
Lemon Juice – 100 ml, mixed with 1/4 of water
1. Mix the honey, worcestershire sauce, olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl.
2. Pour the mixture on to a greased baking dish.
3. Place this into a preheated oven at 325F for 30 seconds.
4. Place the chicken and coat well with the liquid.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.
6. Remove and serve with cooked rice.
Honey Lemon Chicken Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Honey Lemon Chicken from Awesome Cuisine.