Chicken Breasts – 2, boneless, skinless, flattened thin
Honey – 1/8 cup
Worcestershire Sauce – 1/2 tblsp
Olive Oil – 1/2 tblsp
Lemon Juice – 100 ml, mixed with 1/4 of water
1. Mix the honey, worcestershire sauce, olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl.
2. Pour the mixture on to a greased baking dish.
3. Place this into a preheated oven at 325F for 30 seconds.
4. Place the chicken and coat well with the liquid.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.
6. Remove and serve with cooked rice.
Honey Lemon Chicken Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Honey Lemon Chicken Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.