- Lime Juice – 1/2 cup
- Fish Sauce – 1/3 cup
- Granulated Sugar – 1/3 cup
- Green Papaya – 1, large, peeled, seeded and cut into very fine sticks to make 4 to 6 cups
- Carrots – 2, peeled and cut into fine sticks
- Red Chillies – 3, seeded and thinly sliced into circles
- Peanuts – 1/2 cup, dry-roasted and unsalted
- Basil Leaves – 12, freshly torn
- Add the lime juice, fish sauce and sugar in a bowl.
- Whisk until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the papaya, carrots and red chillies.
- Toss well and let it stand for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle the peanuts and basil leaves on top.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !