- Fish Sauce – 1/2 cup
- Lime Juice – 1/2 cup
- Jaggery – 1/2 cup
- Vegetable Oil – 2 tblsp
- Red Chillies – 3, seeded and thinly sliced into circles
- Green Cabbage – 1, finely shredded to make 6 cups
- Carrots – 2, cut into thin sticks
- Red Onion – 1, finely sliced
- Cilantro Leaves – 1/2 cup
- Add the fish sauce, lime juice and sugar in a bowl.
- Whisk until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the vegetable oil, red chillies, cabbage, carrots and onion.
- Toss well and let is stand for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cilantro leaves on top.