2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
2 lb raw tiger prawns, peeled
1 quantity Balti sauce
2 oz creamed coconut
2 oz ground almonds
1 lb courgettes sliced
Â¼ pt double cream
4 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
2 oz toasted almond flakes to garnish
1. Heat the oil over high heat in a large Balti pan or wok.
2. Fry the onion for 2 minutes over high heat.
3. Stir in the prawns and cook for 3 minutes until they start to change color.
4. Add the Balti Sauce, coconut and almonds then bring to a boil, stirring at the same time.
5. Add the courgettes and cook gently for about 10 minutes until the prawns are cooked.
6. Stir in the cream and simmer for 1-2 minutes, then add the coriander.
7. Season and garnish with flaked almonds.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !