- Cherry Tomatoes – 750 gms
- Garlic – 1 clove, crushed
- Capers – 2 tblsp, drained and rinsed
- Granulated Sugar – 1 tsp
- Olive Oil – 4 tblsp
- Fresh Basil – 2 tblsp, torn
- Fresh Crusty Bread – to serve
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
- Mix the tomatoes, garlic, capers and sugar together in a bowl.
- Tip into a roasting pan.
- Pour over the oil and toss to coat.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes or until the tomatoes are hot.
- Remove from oven and tip into a heatproof serving bowl.
- Scatter over the basil leaves.
- Serve immediately with fresh crusty bread.